- All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy.
- Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a "Cancel Order" request by logging a call with Companyâs Customer Care Centre by phone on +91-22-2651 4271.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Companyâs Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of âRefundâ and âExchangeâ shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Companyâs Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or fifteen (15)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing 'Exchange'/ 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on the Companyâs Customer Service Centre at +91-22-2651 4271. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she/ he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any CPCN store. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a 'Return' request' by logging a call on the Companyâs Customer Service Centre at +91-22-2651 4271.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer's warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order Cancellations/Replacemen
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre +91-22-2651 4271 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you donât get) it could only be replaced.
- We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within fifteen (15) days.
- All eligible refunds for 'Cash on Delivery' transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in Userâs name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the Userâs place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials.
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Products are not available with the Company for an exchange, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to exchange/replacement by the Company shall be referred to "Exchange Policy".